So what should you know about John Pelletier? Margaritas founder and owner John Pelletier recently was featured in the Boston Globe. The seven things you should know are:
- Pelletier has only worked in the restaurant industry.
- His taste for southwestern began on a cross country trip. He hitchhiked.
- Has tasted many different plates in Mexico, many he wouldn’t bring to Margaritas.
- The Margaritas menu incorporates traditional ingredients and ideas from Mexico.
- Pelletier has been known to visit half of his  restaurants in the span of a week.
- The Mexican restaurant scene is actually pretty competitive in New England.
- 700 school groups per year visit Margaritas as part of their Education Outreach Program.
To read the full article- click here